Transit Labs is launching a closed pilot that will allow 24 transit systems across 6 client groups the opportunity to use the newly released Transportation Application Platform
Pilot Participation Benefits
- Comprehensive peer analysis using 10 years of performance & demographic data.
- Complete access to performance metrics developed during pilot
- Historical analysis of funding apportionment formulas for federal, state, and local.
- Prepare for the FTA's Asset Management and Maintenance Rulemaking (MAP-21) and apply for funding.
- Waived data integration costs.
- One month of cloud access to raw data and reports post-pilot.
5 Minute Overview
Complete Pilot Scope
- Performance Measures
- Financial Expenses
- Financial Revenues
- Ridership Performance
- Schedule Adherence
- Headway analysis
- Efficiency and Utilization
- Maintenance and Reliability
- Safety and Security
- Cross-Mode Analysis
- Benchmarking and Peer Analysis
- Economic Impact
- Funding Apportionment
- Route and Service Planning
Apply for the PilotTo inquire about the pilot program please email us at: